Latest gigs on fiverr.com: germantexts will write 1 350+ words article in my native German for $5

Friday, November 16, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
germantexts will write 1 350+ words article in my native German for $5
Nov 16th 2012, 07:59

I am a native German speaker from Germany with many years of experience writing creative articles of any topic. The here offered gig includes the research of the topic an 1 (one) article of 350+ Words. My articles are written in a style that keeps the subject interesting for the reader. germantexts: I will write 1 350+ words article in my native German for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment