Latest gigs on fiverr.com: gatorchomp will write you an inspirational post it note for $5

Friday, November 16, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
gatorchomp will write you an inspirational post it note for $5
Nov 16th 2012, 20:07

If you're having a bad day and you just need someone to let you know it's going to be all right, then I'm here for you. I will write you a unique and inspirational letter on a post-it note that will have you smiling and looking forward to the future in no time. Trust me, we all have those days so I'll try my hardest to help you see the brighter side of things! gatorchomp: I will write you an inspirational post it note for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment