Latest gigs on fiverr.com: psychicsunshine will provide a genuine psychic reading from a real deal psychic, just read my description for $5

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
psychicsunshine will provide a genuine psychic reading from a real deal psychic, just read my description for $5
Oct 10th 2012, 08:04

Just the facts: I've been an online psychic reader since 2004 and have worked with 2 major websites as a reader. I had to "audition" for both so that tells you I'm the real deal. I also had 99.9% satisfaction ratings on both (there's always that .01%)! I give very detailed and thorough readings - you will not be disappointed. I have a gift that I call psychic intuition - meaning I get impressions, pictures, words based on what I am concentrating/focusing on. I work best if I have a photo, name and date of birth and a very specific question but I will work with what you give me. I give names and dates whenever possible though I do not guarantee it (again, I am a REAL psychic - real psychics cannot guarantee anything about a reading unless they plan to just make stuff up!). Please be aware I am not a medium - I do not speak with the dead. If you are looking for that type of reading I am not able to help you, sorry - but I am happy to make a recommendation. I know I'm new to fiverr but if you give me a chance you will be glad you did! psychicsunshine: I will provide a genuine psychic reading from a real deal psychic, just read my description for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment