Latest gigs on fiverr.com: fanpages will send you the ebook I wrote on how to get paintball sponsors for $5

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
fanpages will send you the ebook I wrote on how to get paintball sponsors for $5
Oct 10th 2012, 19:48

I gained my own paintball team 5 sponsors using the methods mentioned in this whopping 35 page Ebook! This book's methods can also be applied to other sports, although examples given are geared towards the paintballing community! Sponsors are vital in paintball, start saving massive amounts of money by using the 100% working methods in this ebook! fanpages: I will send you the ebook I wrote on how to get paintball sponsors for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment