Latest gigs on fiverr.com: virgingirl will write your company name or message on my low waist or different unseen parts for $5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
virgingirl will write your company name or message on my low waist or different unseen parts for $5
Oct 30th 2012, 07:59

Friends ..... It is a very smart deal on fiverr. Send you message and publicise it with my white and beauty body. I am a traditional girl and want to get fun by doing this activity. See my picture ... If I am looking cute then send me your message or company name to write it on my low waist. I don't have big boobs so I am not able to write your company name on my boobs. If you want that also I can ask my friend to do it. Why are you waiting for order the gig and enjoy... virgingirl: I will write your company name or message on my low waist or different unseen parts for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment