Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mitch2012x will send you a video of me doing the cinnamon challange for $5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mitch2012x will send you a video of me doing the cinnamon challange for $5
Oct 30th 2012, 19:53

i will send you a video of me doing the cinnamon challenge.. for people who do not know what this is.. i will take a big spoon full or cinnamon and place it in my mouth which stops me breathing until i can swallow it... most times i will be sick so funny... as you will be paying $5 i wont even use any water making this video even funnier!!! mitch2012x: I will send you a video of me doing the cinnamon challange for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment