Latest gigs on fiverr.com: thetweetmaster will tweet your products,services or website to OVER 50,000+ loyal followers for $5

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
thetweetmaster will tweet your products,services or website to OVER 50,000+ loyal followers for $5
Oct 6th 2012, 07:36

★ I will tweet your ad, promotional llnks,services,website,product or anything to my 50000 twitter followers. ★My accounts are growing EVERY DAY and all my fo||owers are REAL not bots, because I provide value in my twe3ts. ★I WILL NEVER DELETE YOUR LINK ONCE POSTED! ★No sex products, racial/discriminatory/hate/vengeance posts permitted. ★ thetweetmaster: I will tweet your products,services or website to OVER 50,000+ loyal followers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment