Latest gigs on fiverr.com: digane will get 60+ CUSTOM youtube comments to your video for $5

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
digane will get 60+ CUSTOM youtube comments to your video for $5
Oct 6th 2012, 18:29

Comments from HIGH QUALITY youtube accounts. I will bring 50 unique comments. You can provide me the list of comments which you want on your video OR I can get general comments to your video. You will receive comments at a gradual speed having difference of about 10-20 minutes between each comment. Accounts that will comment on your video will not be just bogus and empty profiles but they will be high quality full profiles Make sure your video is not restricted in any country. I can handle about 20-30 orders at a time. I will try to start all the orders as soon as possible. No Reviews yet? Don't worry I will surely make you satisfied with my work. Feel Free to ask any questions 24/7 digane: I will get 60+ CUSTOM youtube comments to your video for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment