Latest gigs on fiverr.com: salmanshek will provide your website,facebook fan page and suggest it to my 200+ active and real loyal Facebook friends with in 24hrs for $5

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
salmanshek will provide your website,facebook fan page and suggest it to my 200+ active and real loyal Facebook friends with in 24hrs for $5
Oct 9th 2012, 07:42

I have over 200+ active and loyal friends and growing on my personal Facebook account. By ordering this gig I'll like your fan page, group, event, app or website and suggest my friends to like it. I'll send you a screen shot for proof. This is a great way to promote your page or website and increase your fans on your fan page (results may vary). Thanks. salmanshek: I will provide your website,facebook fan page and suggest it to my 200+  active and real loyal Facebook friends with in 24hrs for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment