Latest gigs on fiverr.com: millhousegirl will use my Oxford education and international experience to edit and proofread your resume, document, or college paper for $5

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
millhousegirl will use my Oxford education and international experience to edit and proofread your resume, document, or college paper for $5
Oct 9th 2012, 19:57

I've spent hours editing and proofreading documents for corporate clients, guests, and friends all over the world. Now, I'm ready to do the same for you! I will not write the material for you, but am happy to edit and proofread your document--and will, on occasion, include notes or feedback. I have been a university tutor, English language teacher, and general educator for about a decade now. The English language is a joy to me and I'm eager to help you! millhousegirl: I will use my Oxford education and international experience to edit and proofread your resume, document, or college paper for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment