Latest gigs on fiverr.com: phlygarn will posting your update on my fanpage with 15000 likes for $5

Monday, October 22, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
phlygarn will posting your update on my fanpage with 15000 likes for $5
Oct 22nd 2012, 20:05

I will Send out 1 of free choice update on my Facebook page with 15.000 + fans and still growing! More information when gig i ordered i dont wanna spoil my fan page! It's a worldwide page with fans from all over the world! phlygarn: I will posting your update on my fanpage with 15000 likes for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment