Latest gigs on fiverr.com: caspermerlin will purchase and like your kindle book then place a positive review 48 hours after purchase, I will also promote it to my pinterest followers for $5

Monday, October 22, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
caspermerlin will purchase and like your kindle book then place a positive review 48 hours after purchase, I will also promote it to my pinterest followers for $5
Oct 22nd 2012, 08:01

It is important to have positive reviews on your ebook to increase your sales - I will purchase it (either free or 99c), then place a positive, original review on it and a like. I will post the review 48 hours after the purchase for authenticity. Ideally you would provide me with a review of your own as you know your book better than I do, however I am also happy to compose a review of my own, based on a quick overview of your book. I also have items on kindle, so I am quite capable of writing my own properly-written review of yours. In addition to this, I will also promote it to my followers on pinterest. I only have 35 currently, so this is only a small bonus, but this number is continually rising as I gain new followers daily. If your book is $1.99-$5.99, please purchase another gig. Thank you and I look forward to working with you! caspermerlin: I will purchase and like your kindle book then place a positive review 48 hours after purchase, I will also promote it to my pinterest followers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment