Latest gigs on fiverr.com: creative_logobd will design design your logo and deliver it within 2 days for $5

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
creative_logobd will design design your logo and deliver it within 2 days for $5
Oct 13th 2012, 20:04

I am a Graphic Designer with over 5 years of experience. I offer original and exclusive designs only for my clients only $5. I will provide you (png, jpeg,psd) format file. 100% sanctification. No clip art and avoid copying other design. So stay with me for your design. creative_logobd: I will design design your logo and deliver it within 2 days for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment