Latest gigs on fiverr.com: coolyo will write almost anything you want on any part of my body for $5

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
coolyo will write almost anything you want on any part of my body for $5
Oct 13th 2012, 07:53

i will write any word or phrase on any body part of mine. I will send 3 pictures with different types of fonts and colors which you must tell me. It can either be your name or any word or logo. coolyo: I will write almost anything you want on any part of my body for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment