Latest gigs on fiverr.com: teddyir will turn your photo into stamp design for $5

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
teddyir will turn your photo into stamp design for $5
Sep 1st 2012, 12:52

I am a graphic artist and I can do manipulate to any photo of you. For $5 I will turn you photo or anythinng you want into stamp's models. Your photo will look like a stamp. You can use it as a Facebook Profile, Signature or anything you want. Just send me you photo, and I will do the rest. teddyir: I will turn your photo into stamp design for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment