Latest gigs on fiverr.com: freshdaddy will post any 10 ads you like to Qwikad for $5

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
freshdaddy will post any 10 ads you like to Qwikad for $5
Sep 2nd 2012, 01:04

Qwikad.com is a free classifieds website. For this gig I will post any 10 ads you choose in any city you wish. You provide the ads and headlines you want, I simply post the ads. I will send you a file that contains the links upon completion, so you can verify where the ads are posted. I look forward to working with you and check out my Extras :) freshdaddy: I will post any 10 ads you like to Qwikad for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment