Latest gigs on fiverr.com: techno_guy will draw your logo,scan it and then upload it to you in 24 hrs for $5

Monday, September 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
techno_guy will draw your logo,scan it and then upload it to you in 24 hrs for $5
Sep 24th 2012, 19:46

For $5, I will draw your logo including your messages upto 3 words in 24 hours. It will be any font, you tell me. remember that you must tell me the name of the font so that I can trace the font and use them for you. I got loads of colors. You decide and I draw them for you. ONLY FOR FIVE DOLLARS. WORTH IT. I AM TRUSTED PERSON."ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE" Thanks Techno Guy techno_guy: I will draw your logo,scan it and then upload it to you in 24 hrs for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment