Latest gigs on fiverr.com: elite_ads will tell you if you are HOT or not and also give you some areas of improvement for $5

Monday, September 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
elite_ads will tell you if you are HOT or not and also give you some areas of improvement for $5
Sep 24th 2012, 19:37

This gig is just for fun and not meant to be taken too seriously! What you will do here is send me a photo of yourself, it can be a full length photo or just a head shot. I will then proceed to tell you if you are HOT or NOT. I will also let you know the following: 1) What is your best feature, 2) What is your worst feature, 3) Any noticeable areas of improvement. I will give you a rating between 1-10 and also give you tips on make-up or hair styling if needed. I will be 100% honest but will not be overly harsh or critical. My aim is to give a general opinion of your looks from the POV of a person who has worked in beauty salons for a few years. I'm great at figuring out people's strengths and weakness when it comes to their overall appearance. elite_ads: I will tell you if you are HOT or not and also give you some areas of improvement for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment