Latest gigs on fiverr.com: suuzy88 will graciously accept a tip or tips for all the hard work I put into your gig for $5

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
suuzy88 will graciously accept a tip or tips for all the hard work I put into your gig for $5
Sep 11th 2012, 07:39

Have I exceeded your expectations? Did I go the extra mile? If you feel that the work I completed is worth more than $5 - feel free to tip or give me a bonus! Thank you for all your custom. I am happy to accept tips for good work i do when i go above and beyond your expectations. It's a lot of hard work doing some of these gigs and the best way to show your thanks would be to tip me by way of purchasing this gig. Try to go the extra mile to make sure that you get more. If i go above and beyond what you expected feel free to tip. suuzy88: I will graciously accept a tip or tips for all the hard work I put into your gig for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment