Latest gigs on fiverr.com: gamerz9 will remotely fix your Laptop/PC and free it from viruses/errors for $5

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
gamerz9 will remotely fix your Laptop/PC and free it from viruses/errors for $5
Sep 11th 2012, 07:28

All my life I have been a computer addict and been through all worst case scenarios. So I am the best guy to fix your computer and make it smooth running. Apart from that i could provide you with advice on building a cheaper PC with a full guide. I will fix your PC/Laptop for $5 and remove all sorts of viruses from your system and will advice you on how to avoid them in the future. Your computer will run faster and smoother in no time and IF YOU're Not Satisfied with my service I will offer a full refund, after all your satisfaction is all that matters to me. gamerz9: I will remotely fix your Laptop/PC and free it from viruses/errors for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment