Latest gigs on fiverr.com: souravkeshav will do all j2ee/java work for $5

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
souravkeshav will do all j2ee/java work for $5
Sep 19th 2012, 07:40

I'm IBM certified in (RAD v6,WEB Sphere ,DB2)and I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. I am recent working in Beta Soft Systems as a Team leader and JAVA Developer, where my responsibilities included developing the WEB APPLICATION using Java J2EE technologies. My experience creating J2EE solutions includes building JEE web appplications and I am an expert in java,j2ee,Flash,Dreamweaver ,Database,Html,Css . I have consistently delivered projects on time and under budget, which has earned me the role of team lead on a number of recent projects,in company. I believe my skills would be ideal for your project. souravkeshav: I will do all j2ee/java work for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment