Latest gigs on fiverr.com: lovyboheme will send you a video of me reading a short story for $5

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
lovyboheme will send you a video of me reading a short story for $5
Sep 19th 2012, 07:41

One thing that I'm always complimented on is my voice. I've been told it's quite soothing. So why not rest your eyes and let me read to you? I will do an email consultation with you to select a story. We will talk about genre and favorite authors. I will then give you a list to select your story from. You can also make a request if you know exactly what story you'd like for me to read. Sorry, but I will not read erotica. I'm open to reading all other genres. In place of a short story, I can also read one chapter of a novel or a full children's picture book. Options can be discussed in the consultation. Find me on youtube to hear my voice, and get a feel for what your video might be like. lovyboheme: I will send you a video of me reading a short story for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment