Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ruzzelm will create a fun, cute, cuddly, original, loveable monster character in my style for $5

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ruzzelm will create a fun, cute, cuddly, original, loveable monster character in my style for $5
Sep 30th 2012, 19:45

I will make a create a fun, cute, cuddly, original, loveable monster. I create my graphics using vectors so they look awesome on print and web. Great for cards, t-shirts, banners, websites, profiles, facebook timelines etc. 1 gig gets you • 1 fun, cute, cuddly, original, loveable monster character in my style •solid or transparent background. •.jpg or .png. (Note: Additional gig/s will be requested for additional props and background for the character •All works are done in Illustrator vector format (Note: Source files are additional) •Please have a description of your character ready (color, what it does, how many eyes etc) •When in doubt, please ask. Additional •Not for resale (if you plan to use the character for resale please inquire) •source file is an additional 2 gigs •Artwork will be based on my interpretation of your description and based on my style. If you need some other style or if your character will be significantly different, please message me first. •all rights reserved for all works •please inquire for copyright and other concerns •header, blog, website, halloween, meme, toon, cartoons, mascot, comics, characters, whacky, whi ruzzelm: I will create a fun, cute, cuddly, original, loveable monster character in my style for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment