Latest gigs on fiverr.com: papajackssauce will proofread your manuscript for up to 2500 words for $5

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
papajackssauce will proofread your manuscript for up to 2500 words for $5
Sep 30th 2012, 19:36

I am capable of the complete editing process for grammar, proper punctuation. I feel comfortable with most genres of writing, although I would hesitate to read for scientific documents since I do not have a science degree, but I am well-read and could read for grammar but would only make suggestions about the document. After 2500, cost for each additional 5000 words or fraction will be an additional fiver. papajackssauce: I will proofread your manuscript for up to 2500 words for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment