Latest gigs on fiverr.com: rapa88 will get you 50 USA Facebook Likes for your Website in 1 Hour or less Guaranteed my word on it period for $5

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
rapa88 will get you 50 USA Facebook Likes for your Website in 1 Hour or less Guaranteed my word on it period for $5
Sep 27th 2012, 19:47

Hi, the title says it all. I know I have no ratings yet, but that'll change once you buy this gig right? ;) Seriously, it's plain simple, you send me the URL of your website and max. 1 Hour after I saw your order, your Face book will have increased by at least 50 and remember it is USA peoples. (usually a few more, hard to hold back people to recommend your URL once you ask them to) So, that's it, 50 (and more Trust as a Result) are just "a Buy-Button away" rapa88: I will get you 50 USA Facebook Likes for your Website in 1 Hour or less Guaranteed my word on it period for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment