Latest gigs on fiverr.com: buymyart will handmake your name or word in a beautiful 3D style for $5

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
buymyart will handmake your name or word in a beautiful 3D style for $5
Sep 27th 2012, 07:34

I will make someones name or your word in a beautiful style. You can tell me a theme or give me colors. Otherwise I will just go with my own creative flow. I will send you the file in whatever format you want. It will be made originally as a high resolution photoshop file that you will also be able to keep. buymyart: I will handmake your name or word in a beautiful 3D style for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment