Latest gigs on fiverr.com: post2twitter will clean up your Twitter account for $5

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
post2twitter will clean up your Twitter account for $5
Sep 6th 2012, 19:21

Give me 48 hours and I will unfollow 800 people that haven't followed you back. For starters I need your pass and username. You can change this information after the job is completed. I will not alter, modify or change anything in your account. I will only unfollow your oldest follows, so your current ones are safe. If you have more follows than you have followers Twitter will take your following privilege away! I'll send you a screenshot of your current count before we start. post2twitter: I will clean up your Twitter account for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment