Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jaymaambe will promote and advertise your Website/Message/Ad on my Honda Accord and drive around Tampa, FL for $5

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jaymaambe will promote and advertise your Website/Message/Ad on my Honda Accord and drive around Tampa, FL for $5
Sep 6th 2012, 19:21

I will promote and advertise your business website link on my Honda Accord REAR WINDOW and drive around Tampa, FL for 2 days (Fri-Sat). I will drive it around New Tampa, Temple terrace, N. Dale Mabry & Busch Blvd & provide you a picture for proof! High tourist & local exposure will be seen by hundreds! No more than 24 letters per line - 2 line max. jaymaambe: I will promote and advertise your Website/Message/Ad on my Honda Accord and drive around Tampa, FL for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment