Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mrs_jeesty will have 3 images porcelain mugs print with the logo image, banner, or your text message, at the my store to promote business for you or meaning for $5

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mrs_jeesty will have 3 images porcelain mugs print with the logo image, banner, or your text message, at the my store to promote business for you or meaning for $5
Sep 23rd 2012, 07:45

I will have 3 images porcelain cup printed with the logo image,Facebook wall or your text message on it, as a meaningful gift, anniversary or to promote your business . I will send you 3 images porcelain mugs different for you . I'm glad be help you :-) mrs_jeesty: I will have 3 images porcelain mugs print with the logo image, banner, or your text message, at the my store to promote business for you or meaning for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment