Latest gigs on fiverr.com: anas25 will proofread and edit any document, article or essay up to 1500 words for $5

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
anas25 will proofread and edit any document, article or essay up to 1500 words for $5
Sep 23rd 2012, 19:28

Did you know that 92% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's why I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfect. I am new but I believe I am good at what I do, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee that you'll be happy with my service first time and will surely look me up again! Order now! For just $5 you will get a fully professional proofreading service. anas25: I will proofread and edit any document, article or essay up to 1500 words for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment