Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dstnewman will publish your article on my Dallas real estate blog for $5

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dstnewman will publish your article on my Dallas real estate blog for $5
Sep 18th 2012, 19:28

I maintain numerous real estate websites dedicated to the Dallas area. I will publish any article that is related to real estate on one of my two blogs (PR1 and PR2). I don't delete posts from my blog, so they will be there as long as the website is there. You can include up to 2 links in it. Articles must be real estate related in some way - home owners insurance, title, home warranty, mortgage, home building, remodeling, investing, etc. They must conform to Fair Housing laws meaning no discussion of protected classes like sex, religion, sexual preference, handicap, etc. I will NOT publish a post or any link pointing to another real estate AGENT, BROKER, or BROKERAGE in the Dallas Metroplex. All submissions must be in English, good grammar, and no be keyword stuffed and may be refused or rejected if they do not appear to be a good fit for my audience. Don't want to write your own? Let me write it for you! Buy 2 additional gigs and get a keyword optimized 300 word post written for you. This will add 3-5 days to the turn around time. dstnewman: I will publish your article on my Dallas real estate blog for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment