Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bakerhfdozen will plan you dinners for a week including your grocery list for $5

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bakerhfdozen will plan you dinners for a week including your grocery list for $5
Sep 18th 2012, 19:43

I am a mother of five that plans my weekly dinners out for our family of 7. What I will do for $5 is plan your dinners for one week including your grocery list, your recipes, and your menu. I can accomodate you diet restrictions including vegetarian and vegan. I will adjust it according to the number of servings your family needs as well. bakerhfdozen: I will plan you dinners for a week including your grocery list for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment