Latest gigs on fiverr.com: yippeekiyay will manually illustrate a CUTE cartoon version of yourself for $5

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
yippeekiyay will manually illustrate a CUTE cartoon version of yourself for $5
Aug 7th 2012, 10:39

★100% seller rating★ I will hand draw anyone you wish in my cute style similar to the attached samples. The drawing can be used as a perfect gift or suitable for your social network profile picture or banner of your blog/website. Order my Gig extras and I'll add custom text, message, your organization name, logo, your slogan fansign, design your Facebook TIMELINE cover and more. For animal/mascot design, please check my other Gigs. yippeekiyay: I will manually illustrate a CUTE cartoon version of yourself for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment