Latest gigs on fiverr.com: basket will get you 200++ Real instagram followers, that like, comment, and follow you for $5

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
basket will get you 200++ Real instagram followers, that like, comment, and follow you for $5
Aug 7th 2012, 22:39

I have been on instagram for a LONG time, and I've firgured out ways to get followers. I will not follow anybody!! You will see your notifications going C-R-A-Z-Y and that's fun to watch!! All I need is you *Username* and *Password*. I've looked up websites that charge so much for just a few, but for only $5 you can get 200++ basket: I will get you 200++ Real instagram followers, that like, comment, and follow you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment