Latest gigs on fiverr.com: thinktankthink will let you verbally abuse me for $5

Friday, August 31, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
thinktankthink will let you verbally abuse me for $5
Sep 1st 2012, 00:43

Boss got you upset? Can't stand something your spouse did? Want to cuss-out your little-old granny? Here's your chance to express your thoughts in the most vulgar, nasty, and unapologetic way possible. Hit me where it hurts as I imitate your nemesis for five minutes over the phone. thinktankthink: I will let you verbally abuse me for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment