Latest gigs on fiverr.com: samilee680 will post your Banners for $5

Friday, August 31, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
samilee680 will post your Banners for $5
Sep 1st 2012, 00:23

I will get your banner posted on my blog for a week, also a description of what your business is about. I am ready to get busy so just click on my button. something new about your biz every day it is posted. I will also give you my blog address so that you can see what I have done. samilee680: I will post your Banners for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment