Latest gigs on fiverr.com: oscarthedog will edit and Proofread 1000 Words for $5

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
oscarthedog will edit and Proofread 1000 Words for $5
Aug 4th 2012, 22:32

I can make you sound SMARTER! I may be new to Fiverr, but I am not new to writing! Native English Speaker experienced with Blogs, Technical Writing, eBooks, Training Manuals, and Niche Marketing. I engage your readers, have an above average vocabulary, write articulately, and will be grammatically correct! Are you the King or Queen of the run-on sentence? Ask me if you need directory submission on your topic. Order 5 Gigs, get 1 Free! oscarthedog: I will edit and Proofread 1000 Words for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment