Latest gigs on fiverr.com: nicobottema2 will scrape 1000 emails for you within your niche so you can get good leads for $5

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
nicobottema2 will scrape 1000 emails for you within your niche so you can get good leads for $5
Aug 4th 2012, 10:45

Hello! Email marketing is used by many people to get sales. If you give me a list of keywords to scrape emails for (preferably a few hundred), I will scrape up to 1000 emails. Of course it depends on if your keyword list allows me to find them. If you can't supply me a list, I will generate them in your niche with a tool. nicobottema2: I will scrape 1000 emails for you within your niche so you can get good leads for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment