Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mattpayne will professionally Review Your Website And Give Suggestions for $5

Monday, August 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mattpayne will professionally Review Your Website And Give Suggestions for $5
Aug 13th 2012, 22:45

Hi Fivrr friends! I personally look over your website. I first will review the website layout and design. I will determine if it is attractive and friendly. Then I review the website's content to determine if it is SEO friendly. I will then report back to you and make suggestions that will greatly enhance the value of your website. mattpayne: I will professionally Review Your Website And Give Suggestions for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment