Latest gigs on fiverr.com: doctormarker will send you a zip file with 127 of my microstock images 720x720 avg, do whatever you want with them, you can pass them as your own for $5

Monday, August 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
doctormarker will send you a zip file with 127 of my microstock images 720x720 avg, do whatever you want with them, you can pass them as your own for $5
Aug 13th 2012, 22:35

I'll send you a zip file with 127 of my microstock images (720x720 pixels mostly), do whatever you want with them, you can pass them as your own if you want . I did my best to include only work that can be used in some sort of niche blog about art or iphoneography, some are re-iterations and edits. Check out the images attached. After purchase I'll send you a temporary link to download the zip file. doctormarker: I will send you a zip file with 127 of my microstock images 720x720 avg, do whatever you want with them, you can pass them as your own for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment