RSS feed - Fiverr.pk: make you a beautiful tree of life pendant

Saturday, June 1, 2013

RSS feed - Fiverr.pk
RSS feed
make you a beautiful tree of life pendant
Jun 1st 2013, 09:06

I am a jewelry designer specializing in wire wrap jewelry. I make rings, pendants and bracelets. Tree of life pendants are my specialty. I am starting my business and therefore on Fiverr.pk to advertise what I make and to get an idea how much people like my creations. This is a limited time offer. I will make you a beautiful tree of life pendant. You can choose colors and shape of the pendant. Colors available are shown in pictures attached. Designs will be similar to the one ones shown in pics but will not be identical.

by: fivedolls
Created: 01-06-2013
Category: Handmade Jewelry
Viewed: 1



You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment