Latest gigs on fiverr.com: webs_guy will manually create you 25 gmail accounts on USA private proxies for $5

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
webs_guy will manually create you 25 gmail accounts on USA private proxies for $5
Jan 19th 2013, 15:32

Hi guys, I have decided to use my endless resources and personal tools to help distribute high quality pva accounts. Have you ever wondered how many accounts per ip that they guy is creating? I can tell you I do not create any more than 3 accounts per high quality private proxy. So you can rest assured that you will have QUALITY accounts. I hand create all accounts and have strict measurements that I take to prevent creating more than 3 accounts per high quality ip. I can guarantee you that the accounts you purchase will have a long life, because I use them myself and have been doing this since 2008. **********All accounts are created from US based proxies and phone numbers!!********** **********Accounts are deleted from my database immediately after purchase to ensure maximum privacy, I never look at them again after creation!!**********
webs_guy: I will manually create you 25 gmail accounts on USA private proxies for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment