Latest gigs on fiverr.com: thomasstorm will record a convincing Video Testimonial for your product, business, company, etc for $5

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
thomasstorm will record a convincing Video Testimonial for your product, business, company, etc for $5
Jan 7th 2013, 03:29

I will record a genuine video testimonial of myself for your product, company, brand, website, association, etc. for only $5. I can deliver it to you in any format as well as upload it to YouTube or Vimeo if you want me to. You can give me a script or just a description of what you want in the testimonial. I can record up to a minute of video. ======================================== ★★★ Believable video testimonial ★★★ ✔ Often within two days delivered! ✔ Fast and Authentic ✔ Satisfaction GUARANTEED. ✔ Able to talk in English or Dutch! ✔Great for promoting your website or brand! ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ++Don't hesitate contacting me if you got a question. I am more than willing to help you out!++ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Regards, Thomas
thomasstorm: I will record a convincing Video Testimonial for your product, business, company, etc for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment