Latest gigs on fiverr.com: themp1971 will post 3 amazon reviews on your any product from 3 accounts for $5

Friday, January 11, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
themp1971 will post 3 amazon reviews on your any product from 3 accounts for $5
Jan 11th 2013, 15:33

I have 10 Amazon accounts and can leave multiple product reviews for you, I will "Like" and Post 3 Review on Amazon, (will also click review YES on Positive reviews that "Review was helpful") I will use all means to make your item sell better on amazon.I will give you 3 reviews from my""" 3 different accounts."""" (I prefer if YOU write the review and I post it so its more powerful as you know your item best) plz send the link
themp1971: I will post 3 amazon reviews on your any product from 3 accounts for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment