Latest gigs on fiverr.com: raven_star will channel a person and tell you how they think for $5

Monday, January 28, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
raven_star will channel a person and tell you how they think for $5
Jan 28th 2013, 21:39

I have been able to channel people's emotions for over 15 years. It's just a gift I was blessed with. If you give me a spouse, boss, lover, friend, family, name I will connect to them and see how he or she feels about you. I give many details. I also can look at pictures and tell you what a person thinks when they see that picture. For example a picture you posted online.
raven_star: I will channel a person and tell you how they think for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment