Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ralbanojr will create a short rap for $5

Monday, January 14, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ralbanojr will create a short rap for $5
Jan 15th 2013, 03:18

I will create 4 bars for your next hit song! I am a talented song writer from California. Here are a few samples: "Poetically poetic my style is like my ethics/ energetic are my fans everytime I have to wreck it/ magnetically magnetic hip hop is my athlethics/ I am not the one to blame musics just in my genetics" "To get rich is the motive, so money is my focus/ can't sell dope I dont have funds for a lawyer/ so I hustle in a different way, business man during the day/ entertainer during the dark, your boy got heat i'm ready to spark" Here is a link to my video: http://youtu.be/Jb8Oy7uAeYI
ralbanojr: I will create a short rap for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment