Latest gigs on fiverr.com: michelleter will post your advertisement as my facebook cover photo for $5

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
michelleter will post your advertisement as my facebook cover photo for $5
Jan 2nd 2013, 03:17

I will post your ad on my facebook page as my cover photo for $5 per day! Your 2013 Social Media Advertising Strategy should be fearless and low-cost. Why not spice it up by having a total stranger post your ad on their facebook? The average American has 262 facebook friends, I've got 366 facebook friends....clearly I'm above average. Let's make like true business folks and cyber shake on this one of a kind deal! Don't delay contact me today!
michelleter: I will post your advertisement as my facebook cover photo for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment