Latest gigs on fiverr.com: mdevillar will take a picture of my dog with your message,logo, company for $5

Friday, January 18, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
mdevillar will take a picture of my dog with your message,logo, company for $5
Jan 19th 2013, 03:33

-*I will take pictures of my red nose female Pit bull "Roxy" with your message, logo, company, URL, etc. for 5$ and send you 2 pictures. I will edit the photo (if you want) with blur, black and white, lomo, borders, etc. -*For an extra $5 (Order this Gig twice) I will print out your logo or picture and take a picture of my dog with it. -*(For an extra $5 (Order this Gig twice) I will print out your message instead of writing it with a sharpie.
mdevillar: I will take a picture of my dog with your message,logo, company for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment