Latest gigs on fiverr.com: manjai378 will add 1,000 twitter followers in your profile to boost your twitter followers count to improve yours search for $5

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
manjai378 will add 1,000 twitter followers in your profile to boost your twitter followers count to improve yours search for $5
Jan 24th 2013, 09:29

I Will Send You1000 twitter followers in your profile to boost your fans count to improve your search.Very fast and extreme delivery I provide . Buy my gig to improve your account publicity. I just need your profile link. Donot Forget to send me your username with the order .Once you will buy i will send you. All my twitter accounts are not real.They donot have tweets at all and with cartoon photos on their profile . They are just to boost your twitter followers. If you loose followers i am not responsible because it is not our website they suspend accounts . Buy at your own risk . Its only one time No refund will be provided . I never add back if you will loose,,,
manjai378: I will add 1,000 twitter followers in your profile to boost your twitter followers count to improve yours search for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment