Latest gigs on fiverr.com: donacat will provide you a GREAT testimonial from a beautiful girl on any topic, product or website for $5

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
donacat will provide you a GREAT testimonial from a beautiful girl on any topic, product or website for $5
Jan 10th 2013, 03:26

Who doesn't want a pretty girl raving about their product/business/website? Write me a script and I will provide you a 30 second testimonial. Don't want to write the script, would you rather I simply "wing it" and give it a truley genuine feel? Simply purchase this gig 3 times and I will deliver you my positive review no script necessary.
donacat: I will provide you a GREAT testimonial from a beautiful girl on any topic, product or website for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment